Individual Membership in WFMH is open to any person who has an interest in mental health and/or mental illness, who supports the vision, mission and goals of WFMH, and who wishes to belong to a
worldwide network of mental health educators, professionals, consumers/service users, family members/caregivers, and advocates.
Benefits Of Individual Membership
- Supporting global advocacy through strength in numbers
- Receiving the WFMH newsletter (print or electronic copy)
- Early Bird registration fee rate for regional conferences, the Biennial World Mental Health Congress, and the Biennial World
Conference on Promotion and Prevention in Mental Health
- Membership certificate
- A copy of the WFMH World Mental Health Day campaign materials packet (if requested)
- Copies of Special Reports from WFMH Projects (if requested)
The WFMH Life Member category provides the opportunity for individuals to make a special gift to the World
Federation for Mental Health in return for a waiver of annual membership renewal requirements. Life Member status is open to any individual who has an interest in supporting the vision, mission and
goals of the World Federation for Mental Health. The contribution level required for Life Member status is a minimum of US $500. Life Members receive the same benefits as Individual Members.
Minimum of $500
MEMBERSHIP DUES LEVEL:
Life Membership -
Individaul Membership - $35 -
Individuals in Developing Nations - $15
If the work we are doing inspires you and you wish to contribute more, we welcome all contributions to
help restore dignity and respect around mental health matters around the world.
If you would rather pay by check or some other means, please fill out the renewal form below and submit by email to email@example.com or mail to our office. Thank you so much for your membership.